M/s C and I Calibrations Pvt. Ltd, is a NABL Accredited Calibration and Testing Laboratory. The prime aim of this unit is to provide solution in managing calibration and Testing looking to the needs of the various industries in this region govt. organizations and private sectors.
CICPL JAIPUR OFFICE
- J-448, Sitapura Industrial Area, Jaipur-302022 (Raj.) India
- +918003095304 / 91-8003095302
- Mon - Sat: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Potential transformer :-
Potential transformer is a voltage step-down transformer which reduces the voltage of a high voltage circuit to a lower level for the purpose of measurement. These are connected across or parallel to the line which is to be monitored.
- Insulation Resistance test.
- Voltage Transformer Ratio & Polarity test.
- Winding Resistance test.
- CPC 100 for VT Ratio & Polarity test.
- Insulation Resistance tester: Megger mit1020.
- Micro ohm meter: Drlo10
Insulation Resistance Test
- Use Megger mit1020 to measure insulation resistance.
- Insulation Resistance Tests to be done:
- Primary winding – Ground (Apply 1kV for 1 minute)
- Primary winding – Secondary winding (Apply 500V for 1 minute)
- Secondary winding – Secondary winding (Apply 500V for 1 minute)
- Secondary – Ground (Apply 500V for 1 minute)
VT Ratio & Polarity Test
- Use Omicron CPC100 to test VT ratio & polarity.
- Connection on CPC100 will be same as the shown figure.
- Repeat the test for the other phases and the other secondary cores.
Our Power and Distribution Transformer Test Laboratory is NABL Accredited & BIS Recognized Laboratory.
Our lab is well equipped, meeting National/ International Standards and accredited by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories) under Dept. of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
What Is Included
We have included 4 business. These business are below:
We have NABL Accredited & BIS Recognized Power & Distribution Transformer Test Lab. Transformer Tests – As per Is: 1180/ IS: 2026. are Routine Test, Type Test, special Test, Other Test, Lightning Impulse Test on Insulator, Bushing, Current Transformer and Potential Transformer.
The CIPTPL provides dedicated and quality Proficiency Testing Services to its participants. CIPTPL has set up management systems based on ISO/IEC 17043 for this purpose and continually improves upon the effectiveness of the system based on the experience gained in the process.
C and I Calibrations Private Limited was established in 1995.C&I is having State of the art NABL Calibration Accredited Laboratories at Kota and Jaipur. We are also having facilities for Mechanical Calibration, Thermal Calibration, Fluid Flow Calibration & Electro-technical calibration.
C & I Systems is a NABL Accredited Civil Testing Laboratory as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005. Samples are tested here- Soil, Rock, Stone, Water, Steel, Aggregate, Cement, Concrete, CC Cube, Tiles, Brick, Bitumen, Sand, Interlocking Block, Mix Design, Bitumen Mix Design, Chemical and Mechanical Testing Both. etc.
Why Choose This Service
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. So Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.”